Hohman Homes Real Estate Brokerage & New Home Consultants is currently hiring:
Real Estate Agents
Hohman Homes is looking for entrepreneurial individuals who are ready to launch their own business and careers in the real estate industry. As a licensed real estate sales associate (or Teammate as we call you at Hohman Homes), you will successfully navigate potential home buyers, renters, and sellers through the process of purchasing, leasing, or selling residential real estate property throughout the Tampa Bay area, the state of Florida, and across the country.
Hohman Homes Vision
To become and remain the most well known and most respected residential real estate brokerage in the country.
Hohman Homes Mission
To produce and retain engaged Teammates who are joyful, compassionate, mindful, and competitive; to exceed our Partners’ expectations; to enhance our local communities; to improve the quality of the living environment; and to return dividends on invested capital to our Teammates.
Teammate Benefits with Hohman Homes
- Extensive professional development training and education sessions and courses through the Lighthouse Leadership Institute
- Constant performance feedback
- Statistical analytics and Transaction Partner survey reviews conducted
- Formal and informal mentorship programs
- All new Teammates are encouraged to take part in the formal two-month mentorship program.
- Informal mentorship programs available throughout the year.
- Dedicated branding, advertising, and marketing solutions featuring:
- Free, unlimited business cards
- Free, dedicated company email domain, powered and verified through Gmail
- Free, professional headshot
- Free, dedicated page on company website
- Free, personalized name badge
- Technology tools available for every listing and purchase contracts including:
- Free, professional listing pictures
- Free, professional listing videos (for all listings above $500k)
- Free for sale signs and free sign post install and removal
- Free online contract document management
- Free e-signature services
- Free online presentation tools
- Closing Bonuses on first closed transaction with Hohman Homes
- All-Star bonuses awarded monthly to top performing Teammates
- Profit sharing program available for all producing Teammates
- Unlimited earning potential
- Unlimited vacation time and setting your own working hours
- Full- and part-time assistants to provide marketing and administrative services
- Errors and Omissions (E&O) insurance covered
- Access to Weekly Team meetings providing industry insights, upcoming regulation changes, opportunities for team collaboration, and special guest presenters
- Hohman Homes donates 10% of monthly net sales revenues to charitable causes through its Learn. Work. Give. program.
Job Requirements & Recommendations
- Current, active Florida real estate license is recommended but not required
- Unlicensed individuals must take and pass all required Florida real estate licensing courses and exams before becoming a Teammate with Hohman Homes
- Willingness to join the local, state, and national Realtor Associations
- Smartphone and computer
- A tablet can also be used in place of a computer; laptops are preferred
- A reliable mode of transportation
- Full-time Teammates will be given first priority; dedicated part-time Teammates may also apply
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher are preferred; high school diploma or equivalent is the minimum requirement to obtain license
Visit the Join Our Team webpage on the Hohman Homes website, and fill out the required form. One of our leadership team members will be in touch with you to set up a time for a phone interview and to collect your application documentation.